Providing end-to-end solutions and connecting business people through their robust platform endows 5iQ Workshop Software to tap into the list of the top auto repair software at GoodFirms.
About 5iQ WorkShop:
Located in Brisbane, Australia, 5iQ comprises a team of dedicated professionals building workshop software by creating apps that aim to close the gap between Technology and Mechanical Workshops. Absorbed from diverse cultures, walks of life, and backgrounds, the team at 5iQ brings their unique perspectives to the organization for rendering excellent outcomes to the clients. At 5iQ, the team is committed to solving complex problems with elegant mobile solutions that are simple to use, easy to manage, and accessible.
5iQ is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that empowers non-technical professionals to use cloud-based apps that anyone can operate and administer, without any special training. The group creates desktop and mobile applications that are intuitive, automated, and integrated yet suitable for every user.
5iQ has provided software to different automotive businesses, franchises, independent mechanical workshops of all sizes, and mobile technicians, to run and manage their business and maintain thousands of happy customers every day.
How 5iQ Workshop Software is Unique from Others?
5iQ renders premium automotive repair software for professional auto care shops. The professionals with technical information about auto repairs offer complete solutions to help clients manage their auto or truck repair shop efficiently and productively. From repair information to shop administration software to marketing services, 5iQ covers industry-leading packages designed for independent auto repair and commercial truck repair businesses.
The following are the features of auto repair software that makes 5iQ to get dubbed as one of the best auto repair software at GoodFirms:
- It efficiently manages customers and their vehicles, appends professional estimates, invoices, and more to each customer profile.
- It creates check-in, check-out, or multi-point inspection sheets to document clients’ work as well as suggest repairs.
- Moreover, with 5iQ’s software, the clients can create canned responses with customer and vehicle variables to quickly send updates and statuses.
- 5iQ presents BI, data visualization, and business solutions to solve problems for the automotive industry and beyond.
- The software provides live updates that will keep clients’ informed through accurate reporting. It allows clients to focus on making their business more efficient without managing any spreadsheets.
- Software’s success indicators intuitively illustrate clients’ business performance and provide them with opportunities for improvement.
- With 5iQ’s software, clients’ can capture every piece of information about their customers’ vehicles, and if something is missing it adds it in the new fields and captures that data forever.
- It also helps service advisers to set reminders for the next service due date, repairs, WOF, or MOT is all automated at one click.
- In order to complete the service, 5iQ provides a comfortable, tick n flick service report/safety certificates which clients’ users can complete in minutes.
- The software also automates and integrates clients’ accounting with less data entry and giving more accurate data.
5iQ Workshop Software provides clients with three different plans each with a different set of features for every stage of your business, with startup, company and customized features. The pricing is subscription based per month and does not cover initial investment and training costs if applicable, which are different for each business.
Washington, D.C. based GoodFirms is an innovative B2B Research and Reviews Company that extensively combs the market in finding the top software products delivering unparalleled services to its clients. GoodFirms’ extensive research process ranks the companies, boosts their online reputation and helps service seekers pick the right technology partner that meets their business needs.
About the Author
Anna Stark is a staff writer with GoodFirms – a Washington D.C. based B2B Research Company that bridges the gap between service seekers and service providers. Anna’s current role includes gauging companies’ performances and their key attributes and putting them into words. She firmly believes in the magic of words. She is always looking for new strategies and ideas that companies have gladly embraced and exclusively shines a light on those to make their identities shine brighter on GoodFirms and the World Wide Web.