5iQ is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information collected by 5iQ will not be transferred to or shared with any third party without your consent. Privacy and security compliance is a shared responsibility between 5iQ and customers. 5iQ protects system data by hosting on AWS Security Cloud environment and 5iQs’ applications are developed with strict security protocols all of which are monitored, maintained and updated as required. Furthermore, 5iQ applications and servers are protected by HTTPS Certification and Two Factor Authentication for sign on.
Personal information may be used by 5iQ to communicate with our customers and subscribers, fulfill orders, improve customer service and also for editorial purposes. 5iQ may also use personal information to send updates about new products and promotions, provided the user has explicitly requested such updates. Users may unsubscribe from these updates at any time by clicking on the ‘UnSubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email from 5iQ.
We will collect information such as your name, postal and email address, date of birth, financial details, and any other information we consider necessary.
The information we collect is for the purpose of:
- Provide you with ongoing management, administration and maintenance of our Products and/or Services.
- Providing you with information about 5iQ products and services at any time.
- Preparing a proposal (quote document) for you or sending you a demonstration.
- On boarding of your account, account integration or providing you with the Products and/or Services you have elected to purchase
- Notifying you of new features to our Products and/or Services or providing you with training.
- Processing or facilitating payment for the Products and/or Services, including internal accounting or administration
This personal information is voluntarily provided, and can be edited and updated in the settings of your account with the Service. You may choose not to provide some of Your personal information, however this may prevent or severely constrain our ability to provide You with the Service and/or Your ability to use the Service.
Use and Disclosure
Where your personal information is collected by us we endeavour to use this information for the purposes in which it was intended.
This information may be disclosed
- To those who are maintaining, reviewing and developing our systems, processes and infrastructure
- To our financial partners and merchants involved in payment and processing of financial transactions
- To evaluating your satisfaction and seeking feedback regarding our Products and/or Services; or
- Sending you targeted marketing activities (including email mail outs or electronic marketing materials) in relation to events, our Products and/or Services.
- On occasion we use customer’s names, organisations and testimonials on our websites or on our social media. Your consent will always be obtained prior posting a testimonial.
Your use of the Service means You consent to the collection, holding and usage of personal and other information for these purposes, and any other purpose for which you have provided express permission, on an ongoing basis until termination of Your use of the Service, subject to the terms of this policy and our Terms of Service.
The security of your personal information is important to us, and we take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
5iQ regularly reviews developments in security and encryption technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. Although we take stringent measures to protect customer information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you provide to us, and you do so at your own risk.
As mentioned above, 5iQ’s servers are secured by SSL Certificates issued by Amazon, so all data transferred between You and 5iQ is encrypted, including data transferred to iPhone and iPad devices.
5iQ is built from the ground up using Amazon’s Cloud Computing technology. Your account data is backed up every 24 hours to Amazon’s S3 infrastructure in multiple locations around the world. Data is redundantly stored on multiple devices across multiple facilities in an Amazon S3 Region (note this multi-region service is not available if you are located within the European Economic Area).
Access and Complaints
We are required to provide you access to your information, except in circumstances where:
- Access would pose a serious threat to the life, health, or privacy of any individual
- The information relates to a commercially sensitive decision making process
- It is considered frivolous or vexatious request; or
- Access would be unlawful or prohibited by authorities
Please visit our Contact Us for our details if you wish to
- Request access to your information
- Seek correction of your information, or
- Make a complaint to us about privacy matters.
You acknowledge and accept that the use of 5iQ’s websites, products and services indicates your acceptance of 5iQ’s Private Policy and Terms and Conditions.
5iQ reserves the right to change the content of it’s Private Policy and Terms and Conditions and publish an update on 5iQ’s website at any time. We encourage you to check our website regularly for any updates to the Private Policy and Terms and Conditions.
If you are a resident of the European Union for the purposes of the GDPR, then in addition to what is set out above, the following applies to you. 5iQ Software is a data controller and processor for the purposes of the GDPR and by your consenting to this Privacy Statement 5iQ is able to process your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Our Contact details are set out in the “Contact Us” on our Website. In providing its services to you, 5iQ may make use of a number of automated processes using your Personal Data and your activity on our Site as tracked by us, in order to provide more tailored and relevant services to you, and on the Site or within our Apps. 5iQ may also use such data in automated processes aimed at providing more tailored and relevant services to you.
In addition to your rights set out above, you may:
- Update or rectify any of the Personal Data that we hold about you, in the manner described in the “Access to Your Information” paragraph above.
- Withdraw your consent to 5iQ’s use of your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement by deleting your account. This will also delete all the Personal Data about you which we hold. This can be done by following the cancellation process outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Request that 5iQ
- Provides you with a copy of the Personal Data 5iQ holds about you in a portable and machine readable form; or
- Share your Personal Data with a nominated third party
You may request that from us by contacting us using any of the methods set out in the “Contact Us” section. Should you have any concerns in relation to 5iQ’s collection and/or processing of your Personal Data, then in addition to the process set out in the “Feedback and Complaints about privacy and the 5iQ website“ set out above (including the right to complain to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner), you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority (within the meaning of the GDPR). You may contact us by our Contact Link on our website.